- Deal assigned games and assist the Pit Supervisor in tracking play and game observation.
- Check and shuffle the playing cards.
- Assist Card Room Supervisor as required.
- Greet and acknowledge casino customers, provide friendly, excellent service to every guest.
- Converse on a professional level in English with customers who approach the table area.
- Deal assigned games according to Sands rules & procedures. Remain up to date with changes as they occur.
- Assist Card Room Coordinators in delivering shuffled cards to the pits.
- Assist Card Room Supervisor in checking and destroying the used cards.
- Protect the integrity of games through observation and reporting of any suspicious activity.
- Read, verify and sign appropriate documents when necessary.
- Demonstrate good chip work, float management, card placement, accurate payouts and other relevant dealing skills.
- Meet the attendance and punctuality guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Keep all information on player identities and gaming action confidential.