||CELEBRITY CHEF - CAPTAIN
- Provide friendly, excellent service to all guests.
- Assist fellow Team Members to perform preparation and setting up in the restaurants for food service and ensure all available amenities and utensils are properly stocked and inspected prior to service.
- Assist guests on their respective requests, conduct suggestive and up-selling, well-versed in all aspects of the menu.
- Direct guests to their seats and assign the appropriate seating for guests.
- Handle and resolve any concerns and questions from guests.
- Supervise and train the servers to ensure excellent service is provided every time and service is delivered to the usual prescribed standards in the restaurants.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards in the restaurant.
- Support Assistant Manager and Department in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objectives.
- Minimum Secondary school education with "O" Level passes; Diploma in any field is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience at a supervisory level in a formal restaurant; experience in a fine-dining restaurant essential.
- Possess food hygiene and safety certification; candidates with prior exposure to leadership training programs preferred.
- Hardworking, motivated, serious, team player and passionate about food and service.
- Able to lift heavy loads for long periods without assistance.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident preferred.
||Marina Bay Sands
||F&B - Celebrity Chef Restaurants
||E-mail a Friend