- Preferably a graduate from an established culinary school, or has served an apprenticeship in an established fine dining restaurant.
- Experienced and proficient in all aspects of cooking and preparation of raw food items.
- Possess food hygiene and safety certification; candidates with prior exposure to leadership training programs preferred.
- Hardworking, motivated, serious, team player and passionate about food and service.
- Able to lift heavy loads for long periods without assistance.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends & public holidays.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident preferred.